Established in 1955, Banjo Nominees Pty Ltd has a team of highly skilled plumbing and gas fitting professionals working to provide superior standards in everything we do.
Banjo Nominees Pty Ltd is a family owned and operated business, based in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs and servicing the C.B.D., Western and Northern Suburbs. Customer service is our number one priority, and after six decades, there are thousands of satisfied customers throughout Victoria that can attest to this.
Our licensed technicians are available on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Banjo Nominees are long term members of the Master Plumbers Association and are licensed through the Plumbing Industry Commission.
BANJO QUALITY POLICY – SUCCESS
- Satisfying our customer needs
- Understanding customers’ expectations
- Continually improving all that we do
- Concentrating on reducing variation
- Encouraging employee participation and team work
- Sustaining a competitive advantage
- Successfully implementing & maintaining all our work to regulations
People operate from fully equipped vans
Our trade’s people operate from fully equipped vans for all plumbing services, ensuring that your problems are quickly and efficiently resolved. Our business is built around serving you, the customer. To make sure that we give you the best possible experience, our staff undergoes extensive training in new technology, with a strong focus on exceeding your needs and expectations.
Our client base is incredibly varied, spanning from Industrial, Chemical and Petroleum sites through to hotels, hospitals, education and training institutions. We also work with government departments, real estate companies and facility management organisations.
Banjo Nominees specialise in the testing and maintenance of thermostatic mixing valves and backflow prevention valves.
- Public Liability Insurance, $20,000,000
- Product Liability Insurance, $20,000,000
- WorkCover – Victoria (Workers Compensation) Insurance
- Fully Comprehensive Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Asbestos Removal Liability Insurance, $5,000,000
- Asbestos Products Liability Insurance, $5,000,000
- Asbestos Public Liability Insurance, $5,000,000