Fire safety is mandatory in every business, so it’s crucial to have fire safety equipment positioned strategically in your establishment for emergencies. However, over time the equipment might become faulty, and may begin to cause a hazardous environment. Banjo Nominees’ fire maintenance plumbers in Melbourne can help you avoid these fire-related incidents. Established in 1958, we have highly trained fire safety specialists that conduct different fire plumbing services to eliminate risks in your daily operation.
Our Fire Plumbing Services
Our industry certified fire maintenance plumbers provide fire service surveys, as well as maintenance, repair and replacement of fire safety equipment. We adhere to all safety standards to assure that your establishment is free from any risks.
- Fire Service Survey: Our fire safety specialists conduct fire service survey to determine your establishment’s adherence to government standards. This is also done to ensure that you have your fire preventive devices are strategically placed inside your building and are in good working order.
- Maintenance: Sprinklers, hydrants, smoke detectors, extinguishers, fire warning systems, and other gas suppression systems need proper maintenance to ensure that they are working properly when needed. Improperly maintained equipment can be dangerous to your staff, property and surrounding neighbourhood. We have an extensively designed maintenance program that follows all safety regulations for your fire service equipment.
- Repairs: There are many reasons for the malfunction of fire safety equipment. These could be due to improper handling, physical damages and/or depreciating material quality due to old age. Our technicians are well-trained and accredited to repair fire equipment so that they wouldn’t pose hazards within your business.
- Replacement: Faulty equipment increases fire hazard, and if your equipment is too damaged to be repaired, it may need replacement. We can help you replace and properly install these fire preventive devices so that you can enjoy a safe, protected business environment.
The Advantages of Choosing our Fire Plumbing Solutions
With more than 55 years of industry experience in fire prevention and safety, we have gained the trust of our long standing customers in Melbourne. Businesses choose our fire maintenance plumbing services for the following reasons:
- 24/7 availability: Fire plumbing issues should not be taken lightly as this could trigger a variety of fire incidents. To help you with this concern, we make ourselves available at any time of the day, any day of the week. We also operate with fully equipped service vans, enabling us to immediately respond to your call.
- We have licensed and accredited fire maintenance plumbers: We are long term members of the Master Plumbers Association, and are licensed through the Plumbing Industry Commission of Victoria. Rest assured, our fire maintenance plumbers are well-trained, ensuring you that your fire suppression systems are in the best hands.
- We offer customer-focused solutions at reasonable rates: Our client’s needs are the most important thing to us. Depending on your fire maintenance needs, we can suggest to you the most appropriate solution to suit your budget.
- We have a wide variety of services: On top of providing fire maintenance plumbing services, we also offer a range of plumbing services to suit your business’ specific needs. Browse our services page for more information.
- We provide plumbing services to different industries: Banjo Nominees has long-standing maintenance contracts with a multitude of businesses including: Industrial businesses, chemical and petroleum sites, hotels, hospitals, educational institutions, government departments, real estate companies and facility management organisations. Visit our testimonial page to see what our customers say about us.